Holidays and thoughts of a New Year

Susie ( my wife ) put up the tree to make it feel more like Christmas around the home. She wants me to feel different about Christmas butsomehow the magic has left me with a void.

As the New Year rolls over me it is a time for review and planning.  I ask the same of you as to what are “WE” looking for in the new year? That resolution or promise that we all make every year or is this year to really step out?
My answer, I review my whole year or further back to see what has worked and more importantly what hasn’t. One of the big focuses is going to be more on the crafting work.
We both want to do more with her Stain Glass work and my Wood Working. I know there are several projects that need to get done around the shop. The local markets have been hit/miss with no real high sales… both of us are wondering about this so we are going to more “skill” projects that most people haven’t seen before at the markets.
For me personally the job I am now at is like I was back in high school with no real advancement within the job. I need more out of work at this point in my life. I haven’t put the time in “life” to start over at a “dead end job”. It does pay the bills barely but here in B C Canada the rent is high like everywhere else the cost of living is getting to be way too high.
  I want to thank all of my followers together we will support each other in the New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holidays

Let Us Talk About Mental Health & Suicide

Opening Up About Your Disability